M6100: The Latest Advances in Hardware and Software Engineering for Higher Flexibility, Lower Complexity and Stronger Investment Protection, at a High-Value Price Point.
The NETGEAR® Chassis M6100 series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB core deployments, as well as 1G / 10G mixed infrastructures in server rooms. Innovative distributed fabric provides non-stop forwarding resiliency and world-class availability - including passive backplane, hitless failover, redundant fabric and redundant management - without having to pay the exorbitant acquisition and maintenance costs associated by other networking vendors in this class.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here ( <http://www.netgear.com/business/documents/prosafe-lifetime-warranty/nbd.aspx> ) for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- M6100 Series 1,000W AC Power Supply Unit
- APS1000W-100NES (NA, Europe); APS1000W-100AJS (APAC)